Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Food Hunt: Western Food @ Restoran Mayiang Jaya, Taman Mayang, Petaling Jaya


Dear All,

Welcome back to yet another edition of the Weekend Food Hunt where ME & Alan had lunch on a hot Sunday afternoon and we've decided to head towards Taman Mayang to take lunch. Special thanks to my brother Alan Leow who introduce me this place. This place is a small western food stall inside the Restoran Mayiang Jaya.

We reach the restaurant at around 1.45pm and the stall in still open. We sat down and immediately we ordered the western food. I've ordered Black Pepper Chicken Chop while Alan ordered Black Pepper Pork Chop. Both priced at RM10.00 each. We have not waited long as the food was quite fast because it was very less people. But during weekdays especially during lunch break, it was pretty hard and you need to wait very long as many people would order this Western Food too. Furthermore, my brother told me that one 1 person doing the cooking while another one just serve the customers.

Let's go straight to the food review. When the food arrive, I was shocked to learn that the portion is really big and it's very acceptable. I was so happy and amazed that for RM10.00, you get this type of portion which contains 1 egg, 1 chicken chop, french fries, 1 mini bun and 2 sausages (please see pictures). Not only the portion is big, when I taste it, it was super nice and I love this very much. After finishing the chicken chop, I even continue to eat the remaining Black Pepper Sauce at the plate. You can imagine how good it is right? For the french fries, they even serve you with the mayonnaise and you can eat together with it. Alan & ME both were equally impressed with the quality and the portion of the food and 5 thumbs up for this Western Food stall. I even stepped up to the stall owner and tell him that this is very impressive and we love it very much.

There's a few more choices besides the chicken and pork chop such as Lamb, Beef, Fish & Chips and many more. At the same price for almost of the chops except Lamb and Beef which sold around RM12 above, I would fancy the food to the best so far that I've ever tried. I would recommend you to come over and try out this food. I would also bring Kimmy to try out the this stall later as well. I've got nothing much to comment except one word PERFECT that would describe my whole face. Do come on over and I will attached the map above for your reference as well. Enjoy your weekend! MY RATING: 5/5 ; ALAN RATING: 5/5

* Food & Drinks Rating are based on the Food & Drinks we've ordered and not overall Food & Drinks.

Address:

28, Jalan SS26/6,
Taman Mayang Jaya,
47301, Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.
Business Hours: 8.00am - 4.00pm Daily (Sometimes Closed on Saturday)
Telephone: Not Available


View Larger Map

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Thanks for this review i was looking for this place!!! :DDD