Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Lifestyle: Casio G-Shock Watch


Hi Folks,

Finally I have bought myself a new watch after my old watch wrist band had broken and eventually the timekeeper told me that for me to repair the wrist band of the watch costs above RM100 and it's better to get a new watch rather than repairing. So, since buying a new watch is already in my planning, I've start searching for the watch already and of course Casio is still my all time favourite. I went to Parkson 1 Utama to purchase this watch and that's the very last stock that they have and if you wanted to go and find there, you may cancel your journey there. If you love this watch, you may look somewhere else as they may sell it.


I have purchase Casio G-Shock Watch model G-301BR and this model is an analog-digital watch. The design of this watch was not bad at all and I love the design. You may see the photos for more information. I would recommend you to get this watch if you are a big fan of Casio and the most important thing is you would love ana-digi watches as well. The price of this watch is around RM389.00 and I bought for RM350.00 after 10% discount. Enjoy! MY RATING: 5/5



No comments: