Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lifestyle: My New Proton Saga


Hey folks,

I am back once again and this time, I would like to welcome my new baby! Of course it's a new car and not a new girlfriend! Please do not misunderstanding. :) Of course, I have chosen Proton Saga as my choice and it seems this car is nice and grand too. I love the interior inside and outside too. The outside looks like Mercedes C class while the front part looks like Audi bodykit. The side and rear part of this car looks similiar to Vios and I can say this is Proton's most successful car in terms of the design history. I have chosen Granite Grey as my preferred colour.

So far, I have tested my car and I found out that the pickup is pretty slow maybe due to engine is still new and not smooth yet. Overall, it's comfortable to sit in. I will share with you in more detail next time about the fuel consumption. Overall, I love my new car very much and of course that to some of the forumers, who gave a lot of comments about the car and I truly appreciate that. Unfortunately due to security reasons, I am unable to review my car plate too. PM me if you wanted to buy Magnum, Toto and Pan Malaysian Pools. Haha! Only strictly for non-muslims only ok!

For those who had bought SAGA recently before I did, do also share your taught in my forum as we can share out our opinions towards this car. Last but not least, I would like to thank my salesman En. Kamal from Biogress Auto Sdn. Bhd. for helping me a lot in getting my new car. In the process, I did hit lots of problems especially in the insurance part and it had solved completely. I would also like to thank my family who also played their major part in helping to solve my insurance issues. Other than that, everything went on very smooth. Enjoy! :)

No comments: