Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lifestyle: Liverpool Jersey


Calling All Liverpool Fans,

"You'll Never Walk Alone". That's the word that came out of my mouth where all Liverpool fans will never walk alone and we will be together. Today, it came to my mind where I was at Sunway Pyramid doing my shopping. Out of my expectation, I came here for windows shopping but I could not control myself and finally I have bought myself a Liverpool Home Jersey.

I have selected Al-Ikhsan as my destination to buy the jersey because it offers a very reasonable price. I bought the jersey at the price of RM234.00 and it's a promotional price compared to Adidas Concept Store or other stores, who sell the jersey at RM260.00. Futhermore, do not worry about the goods sold there because it's original and not fake items.

Will Liverpool do something about it this season to retain something or at least a cup to cheer ourselves up? Good Luck The Reds! I will always support you because You'll Never Walk Alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes....you finally buy it !!!!!!!!