Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Lifestyle: Avira Antivir Premium Edition


Hi All,

Today finally I get myself with an antivirus product and I guess after using it FREE for almost like 3 years. Introducing the Avira Antivir Premium Edition where previously I was using the basic features and now I've upgrade to the full version. It was an amazing packing from Avira as it comes with a big box and inside the box there's a CD with the activation code in it. The price of this antivirus stands between RM40 - RM60 for 1 user license and between RM90 - RM120 for 3 user license.

Avira Antivir is a great product where it gives you ultimum virus protection against your computer and I have been using it for a while. It can detect almost the virus that exists and then will automatically clean it. I would recommend you to use this product and do get it in stores near you! :) For more information, log on to http://www.free-av.com/ MY RATING: 5/5

No comments: