Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lifestyle: Finished My First Ever Microsoft Training


Today (Thursday) is the most memorable for me as I've finished my Microsoft Training since Tuesday. In the 3 days training, I managed to learn a lot and a thanks to the lecturer Mr. Siva fron Info-Trek who have guided me and now I am able to master this course already. The training center is located at the 3rd Floor of Amcorp Mall, Petaling Jaya.

The training that my company sent me to is about Implementing & Managing Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V. Hyper-V is a software that embedded or comes together with the Microsoft Windows Server 2008 package installer. You need to purchase the license and software in order to use the Microsoft Windows Server 2008. Only 5 of us in the training room and we do enjoy the teachings and guidance from Mr. Sivakumar, our lecturer. He taught a lot of tricks for us and additional things in support of this course. A big thanks to him on the teachings.

It was a memorable evening for me as I've got my first Microsoft training certificate which I never get before so far. If you have a chance, do go and attend these training as it will enhance your skills and go beyond further. Bon Voyage! :)

No comments: