Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Food Hunt: Just Thai Nudle House & Cafe, One Utama

It was a fine Tuesday evening. Today I had attended a training at Amcorp Mall (3 days course) and I arrived early at home bout 5.00pm. While planning and waiting to have dinner with my brother, then we finally make a decision to go to 1 Utama to look for delicious food. Well, besides looking for delicious food, I planned to go shopping there as well and bought some daily utilities.


After looking at the Food Directory inside One Utama around 7.45pm, my brother was suggesting thai food and he also said that the food in Just Thai was nice and asked me to try it out. OK! Without any hesitation, me and Alan had walked straight away to Just Thai. The decoration was superbly decorated and it's a cozy place and romantic place for couple as well. There are certain seats that contains a pillow each for your comfort to lean or to hug against it. Once I look at the menu, the price of the food overall was not as expensive as we went to De Chiengmai earlier on for Thai food. The fish, pandan chicken and other dishes price was slightly lower than De Chiengmai. Just Thai also served steam rice with plenty of dishes to choose from ranging from ala carte rice dishes, noodles and fried specilities.


I have ordered Steam Rice with chilli sliced chicken toppled with egg (see pictures below) and Alan ordered Tom Yum fried rice with drumstick (see pictures below). For drinks, we've ordered 2 sky juice this time because I had enough of sweet drinks as for today. There's a lot of varieties of drinks to choose from but it's a bit pricey for the drinks ranging from RM8 - RM10. The steam rice with chilli sliced chicken toppled with egg was very nice and it was extra spicy as well. The taste is there and since I like spicy food, no doubt that this dishes suits me perfectly. Thumbs up! This dish costs RM14.00 Meanwhile I did try my brother's Tom Yum fried rice with drumstick and it's very nice as well. My brother who took the Tom Yum Fried Rice with Drumstick told alexleow.kimmy.com that the tom yum rice was absolutely nice. The dish costs RM13.00. The bill came total plus service charge is about RM32.20 and it's value for money. You pay for the food and since it's nice & delicious, don't mind paying it. My Rating: 5/5 ; Alan Rating: 5/5

Address:
F22, Lower Ground Floor
1-Utama Shopping Centre ,
Bandar Utama
Phone: 03-7726 9255




No comments: