Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Announcement: Happy Birthday Kimmy


I would like to wish to my precious wife Kimmy Chung a blessed birthday. Today it's her birthday and of course I am very happy for her too. Last year is our most memorable birthday of the year as we celebrated our ROM. This year we are getting married (based on Chinese Customs) and we are looking forward for it especially during the month of December. We will be sending out invitations to you all. Stay tuned to your mailbox or Facebook. It's been 6 years that our relationship lasted from normal friend to couples and then to husband and wife. She has been very good to me and she had done a great job as she is a very caring and an understandable person. Last but not least, I love you Kimmy from the bottom of my heart forever. Happy Birthday! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: