Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Announcement: Happy Birthday Kimmy


I would like to wishes Kimmy Chung a blessed birthday. Today it's her birthday and of course I am very happy for her too. This year is the most special birthday not only for Kimmy but also happy for me as both of us tie the knot today as well. It's been almost 5 years we've been together and we love each other very much. From the day I know her, we've been good friends and then we started our love relationship about 1 month after we known each other. Pretty fast right? Well, we've been together for about 5 years and finally this year Valentines Day I propose to her and she accepted my proposal. Then merely about 3 months later, we've prepared for registration first. Our marriage dinner are expected to be on next year. Will inform you guys accordingly. Last but not least, I love you Kimmy from the bottom of my heart forever. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

JO-N said...

Congratulations to you & Kimmy!

Alex Leow Sze Shen. said...

Thanks JO-N! :)