Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Leisure: U Mobile Broadband & Postpaid Plans



Hi All,

Welcome back to yet another edition of yet another introduction of some cool broadband and postpaid by U Mobile. Our last posting is regarding the U Mobile Prepaid and this time around I would like to introduce to you 2 services offered by U Mobile. I am not paid for introducing this plan for you guys but eventually I have try it for myself on my iPhone, iPad and by using their broadband and the review is below.



U Mobile had been very consistent is delivering its broadband service and the stability of this service is getting better and better. Previously we do get many customer complaints about the data always down and sometimes unable to receive or call out but now it seems everything is seems in track. U Mobile broadband speed had been extremely good so far with my area in Kelana Jaya and my workplace in Shah Alam clocking between 1Mbps to 3Mbps. If you're in the 4G LTE area, I've tested with my iPad mini which I can get around 5Mbps to 7Mbps speed. I am totally impressed by the speed particularly there's less people using it and in the same time the coverage around the Klang Valley, Ipoh, Penang, Melaka and Johor Bahru are equally good and the best part is you can roam with Maxis 3G if you are out of the coverage area. Just make sure the Data Roaming is on.





It's postpaid plan is very good indeed. It's a free data that comes with free calls and SMS depending on what plan you took. If you take U28, you will get 1GB Free Data and 300 Free SMS, U58 you will get 300 minutes free and 2GB of Data while U88 will enable you to use 3GB Data and free 300 SMS and 300 minutes calls. Where can you find such a good plan? I bet you will not at the moment where U Mobile has it all to offer. For the broadband, there are 3 package for you to choose from including the MB40, 2GB Data ; MB68, 5GB Data and MB128, 20GB Data. Once you use over you data allowance, your speed will be capped to 64kbps only.


So far all my gadget baby are on U Mobile as I have terminated by Digi and Maxis line. U Mobile gives me the best and affordable rates and one of the best in town and I will never regret taking it at the moment based on the coverage and speed they offer. Only 1 thing that they are still quite badly would be their customer service hotline where many complained that it hardly can go through and some need to wait for about an hour before their calls being picked up. Maybe they should improve on this as well. Their U Mobile Center is very limited and it's not convenient unless you stay around Petaling Jaya where there are about 4 Outlets there itself. 

Last but not least, I would strongly recommend you to try out U Mobile Broadband and their Postpaid Package if you are seeking for a telco provider (new and existing) and you feel frustrated using other provider such as Digi, Maxis & Celcom. It's cheap and coverage is good too and the best part is if you are out of coverage area, Maxis will takeover where U Mobile will roam with Maxis so you can stay connected wherever you are. To know more, kindly check out their website stated below. Enjoy! MY RATING: 5/5

U Mobile Website: http://www.u.com.my
U Mobile Prepaid Post: http://www.alexleow-kimmy.com/2012/10/leisure-u-mobile.html


No comments: