Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cinema Movie: Transformers, Revenge Of The Fallen


Synopsis from Internet:

IN CINEMAS NATIONWIDE 24th JUNE 2009.

The battle for Earth has ended but the battle for the universe has just begun. After returning to Cybertron, Starscream assumes command of the Decepticons, and has decided to return to Earth with force. The Autobots believing that peace was possible finds out that Megatron's dead body has been stolen from the US Military by Skorpinox and revives him using his own spark. Now Megatron is back seeking revenge and with Starscream and more Decepticon reinforcements on the way, the Autobots with reinforcements of their own, may have more to deal with then meets the eye.
_________________________________________________________

My comments: The MOST MOST MOST anticipated movie of the year 2009 had finally arrived. The first episode was super gorgeous and the graphics of this movie is perfectly done. I watch DVD for the 1st episode and I found it super interesting (imagine if I am at the cinema watching and together with the sound effect). Micheal Bay movie was super nice and guest what, I am looking forward to the 2nd episode name Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen and it will be out in cinemas nationwide 24th June 2009.

This time, no more DVD, put DVD's aside and I have decided to watch it in cinema. This time I have chosen the newly opened GSC Tropicana City, PJ as my destination because I would like to try out their new cinemas. OK! It's comments time!

Now what I want to say is after watching the movie, I am SPEECHLESS. Speechless is not because it's not nice but it's absolutely wonderful. I got nothing to say except the word GREAT! Shia Labeouf and Megan Fox once again played a big part in this movie as they have the Autobots to defend the earth from being invaded by the megatron bots. There's many action in this movie. Besides, the storyline is very nice (although almost same as the previous episode) and there's some jokes for you to laugh for as well. This movie run 2 hours 25 minutes and guess what, for my opinion, I think it's not enough yet. It should be aired longer. Haha! Well, overall this was a perfect movie directed by Micheal Bay for the second time and thumbs up to him. As when there's the end of the movie, I can smell there will be Transformer 3 coming up and stay tuned for that one. Last but not least, remember to visit your nearest cinema to catch the movie now and enjoy the movie! Rating: 5/5 (Perfect Movie. I would give more marks for this movie).

No comments: