Announcement: We will be back with a fresh new look at 2015. Stay tuned!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Leisure & Lifestyle: It's an unlucky day for me! Bad Luck!


It's a bad Tuesday night and Wednesday morning for me. Yesterday, it turned out to be a nightmare for me when my bank ATM card is not usable anymore after i keyed in the password wrong for 3 times. And I was told by the customer service to change the card at the main branch (the one i applied my account from) and chargeable RM12.00. I remembered I keyed in the correct password / pin but still it was unable to use it. I was so frusfrated all night long.

The next morning, I woke up and says "Never mind, poh choy dong joi (give money to chase the bad luck away)". But it doesn't ended there. When I go to search my bank passbook, I found out that the bank passbook was missing. OMG! Where have I misplaced it? I tried to check on my cupboard, bags and even my own car but still could not find it. I remembered that I put in the cupboard but unfortunately it's not there. Hmmm.....well, to change a passbook will cost you RM10.00 plus stamping fees. Walao eh! Imagine how bad it is. Well, I vow to myself that in future I need my passbook in a very safe area and make a copy at my laptop on where I keep my passbook. I have tried the new ATM card and it's working fine now. Life goes on everyday......try to keep errors minimum. Cheers! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a day.. Hope everything goes smooth after this. Suggest u to keep all ur important doc. in 1 box, so tat nxt time u easily can get it.

=Yennie=